We can help when you need advice, have a decision to make or a problem to solve related to your web presence. If we don’t know the answer we will find someone who does.
Web consulting is useful for clients who seek general information or need help with decision-making and problem-solving related to their website or online presence. It can take the form of a single conversation (or series of conversations), or more detailed research and reporting.
Web consulting conversations are focused on removing barriers and getting clear on next steps. Subject matter is often strategic in nature. For instance,
- Why is my website not getting me sales?
- Why has my website stopped bringing in new customers?
- What are my competitors doing?
- What’s the easiest way to move all of our sites to one hosting provider?
- What’s the best way to market our new project?
- How can we have better results in the search engines?
- Do we need more than one domain name?
- Do we have to use Facebook?
- The website seems to be doing OK, but what can we do to improve it?
- What information can we glean from our website’s usage statistics or analytics?
- How can we best incorporate audio and video into our site?
- Are people doing searches on this topic for which I want to create a website?
- With this year’s budget, should I redesign the website or start an email newsletter?