What sets us apart
We use a consultative approach that goes beyond simply building a website. Some things we do:
- Help clients evaluate options so they can make good decisions
- Provide ongoing support
- Educate clients and staff so they can manage their websites in-house
- Help clients monetize existing intellectual assets
- Help clients do business internationally
- Facilitate clear communication between multiple vendors or work groups involved in larger projects
- Help small and large businesses communicate effectively with their customers
- Ad Agencies (Providing various white-label services)
- Brain Science Podcast
- Childrens Dental Centre of York
- Comfort Inn
- Fulton Financial Corporation
- Holiday Inn Express
- Horst Construction
- Lancaster County Business Group on Health
- Silver, Wood & Ivory
- The Innocence Mission
- Thomas Music Co.
- Wood Star Productions, including projects for:
– Lancaster County Chamber of Commerce
– Pennsylvania State Chamber of Commerce
– U.S. Small Business Administration
Our team consists of five core members with a scalable layer of additional support. We help our clients accomplish their work with greater efficiency, clearer thinking and fewer roadblocks. We build systems that help our clients improve their customer relationships, sell more, and measure the results of their marketing efforts.
My academic background is in Philosophy, and every day I draw upon the practice of critical thinking in order to solve problems and create incremental improvements in the lives of each client I work with.
I enjoy writing music as an additional creative outlet, and have had the privilege of working with some excellent musicians, artists and music business people on critically acclaimed projects. I’ve learned many lessons from the music industry that I put into practice with my web and consulting clients in both corporate and small business settings.